Hi lovelies! First off, let me just say I’m a horrible person for not posting in such a long time. I wanted to start the year off right and stick to my schedule of posting, but came down with a really bad case of the flu a week ago, and am just now getting over it. Now that my excuses are out of the way, I wanted to get back in the swing of things with a tag, simple but effective.
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
2. What is your natural hair color?
Dark brown mixed with black and reddish
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I don’t dye my hair
4. How often do you wash your hair?
Everyday. I know it’s really bad for it, but it’s just a bad habit. I’d rather it be too clean than too dirty.
5. Do you wear the same style every day?
No, I like to switch it up depending on my mood.
6.Do you do your own mani/pedi or do you go to a salon?
Do my own. Why would I pay someone to touch my feet when I can do it for free in the privacy of my own home?
7. How often do you change your nail polish?
Just about every/other day.
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
It can range anywhere from 3-25 minutes.
10. What do you first, face or eyes?
Face. It’s easier to do my eyes last in case I mess up.
11. Do you “collect” makeup or do you buy it just when you need it?
I kind of have a bit of a collection, but like to get rid of the stuff I don’t use.
12.How often do you wear false lashes?
I don’t think I have ever used fake eyelashes.
13.Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
God no. Only if I’m going out in public; wouldn’t want to scare people off… (actually I would but that’s frowned upon).
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone or with your family?
Sometimes, yeah. You don’t have to have an occasion to feel pretty!
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Most likely no, unless I’m really in a hurry, or am sick and don’t feel like it.
16. How many high-end products do you have?
I have one of those spa sonic things, if that counts? That thing works magic, it’s amazing.
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not enough. I try to stick to a schedule with it, but end up forgetting or putting it off.
18. Do you plan your OOTD the night before or while you are getting dressed?
If I have enough time in the night, I’ll plan it out. I’ll do anything to give myself an extra minute or two of sleep!
19.How often do you change your handbag?
About every 1-2 months.
20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
Lately I’ve been off of my schedule due to the holidays. Normally I get up at 6:00 and go to bed at 10:30.
21. How often or when do you work out?
I try to everyday. At least basic exercises.
22.Left or right handed?
I’m a leftie!
23. How tall are you?
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I consider myself fluent in Spanish. And I know a very little bit of French and Italian. I’m hoping to take a Latin course soon.
25. How many pets do you have?
26.How often are you on tumblr?
At least twice a day.
27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Yeah. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in a blog that I’ll go through everything on it.
28.Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other blogs?
Not really a list, I just save the posts by liking them so I can refer back to their ideas at a later date.
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
My sister actually made it for me. I hated my name, Madelline, so she tried making it Italian and came up with Madellina! I added the ‘s’ because it’s my blog; possession.
30. What kind of camera do you use to take pictures?
The camera on my phone.
31. How often do you clean your house?
I find it funny that this post assumes I clean. As if!
32. What’s your favorite color?
33. Do you swear?
Yes, another bad habit 😛
34.What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Netflix and homework. First day back at school and I’m already behind!