Hi lovelies! It’s officially the new year! 2015 is officially going to be my favourite year; I have so much planned! First off, I’m turning 18 tomorrow!! (WHOOP WHOOP!). It is also my graduation year, I am finally almost done with high school drama. And I’ve got so much planned for you guys. I wanted to start this year off on the right foot, and, although I don’t know if you will read through these, but hope you will take this post to heart, as I am about to share with you some of my more personal resolutions! And please read the announcement at the end, I’m so excited to share it with you!
I know, I stated that I don’t believe in new years resolutions, and I still stand by that statement. However, I use this as an opportunity to find specifics that i need to spend more time on.
1. To invest more time into my future. As in spend more time studying to get my grades up, and less time on Netflix (it will still be there over Spring Break).
2. To be the person I needed when I was younger. I saw this quote yesterday and absolutely fell in love with it. I don’t know where it came from, but it really makes me rethink what kind of person I have been.
3. Stop caring. I seriously need to stop caring what people think of me. This insecurity has caused so many problems for me, and I need to just let it go (channeling my inner Elsa right now).
4. More “Me Time”. Okay, everyone needs a little me time every now and then. And lately I’ve been slacking on this subject. Yes, I do take care of myself, but I want to spoil myself sometimes. So I’m dedicating every other Saturday to me.
5. Better Blogging. I feel like I bore you guys with the same kinds of posts, so I want to mix it up. I said I have a lot planned for this year, and I’m literally about to burst with joy, I’m so excited.
Due to the fact that I am really bad at keeping secrets of my own, I feel the need to tell you that I am working with a company to create my own line of cosmetics. Scream it out with me (AHHHHH!!!!). I’m not going to go into too much detail right now, and we’re still planning the basics, but it’s happening. My nagging and harassing companies has resulted in my advantage. I can’t wait for it to be released 🙂