It’s going on two years now. Two years that I have been completely obsessed. It’s such a simple thing, but it is the simple things that make life more thrilling. Today, I’m going to let you in on a beauty secret of mine: Elf. Elf has some of the best products I’ve seen; and let me tell you, I’ve seen A LOT. Not only are they perfect for literally every occasion, but they are so cheap.
1. As it is the day after Christmas, I went shopping (gotta catch those deals!). And as I was wandering around, I found a set of three eyeliners, two liquid and one pencil, for $3 for the set. Now last Christmas I bought myself a single one, and it has lasted me this whole year. I cannot stress enough how much I am in love with Elf.
2. Along with the liners, there was a lipstick and lip liner thing. I’m not really sure what it is, but I got it and am dying to fall in love with it as well.
3. When I got my eyeliners, I also found some bronzer. If you know me, I’m incredibly picky about my make-up. I really like to know about what I’m putting on my face. But, my God, Elf surprised me again. A little goes a long way, and you can’t even feel the make-up on, it just feels like your plain skin. Sooo soft.
4. Yes, there is still more to rant about. Last year, when I first stumbled upon the eyeliner, I found with it some eye shadows. Again, I’m really picky about what’s going on my face. And especially with eye shadows out of fear I won’t be able to pull off the colours. But Elf really outdid themselves again. Each colour actually worked, complimenting my eyes. If I can pull it off, then you can pull it off, as well.
5. Okay, I’m almost done. But I couldn’t go without mentioning that they also have nail polishes!!! This is obviously my favourite, seeing as my nails are a different colour every other day. What I like about Elf polishes is that they are so cheap, so cute, and show up so smoothly. Honestly, they are right under Essie (to me that is such a huge step). I’m sorry Elf, but Essie just understands me more.. I’m breaking up with you….Kidding! Geesh, like I would give up all of those positive qualities. Anyways Essie is like $10 per polish. Yeah, I don’t think so. Okay, but seriously again, please please please try them out. I promise you will not regret it.