1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My least expensive beauty item is for sure my elf eyeliners, about $1 each. My most expensive is my face washer (that’s an item for beauty.. ?). *It’s one of those electronic ones, I’ll have to find the name and place for a later post.*
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
LIQUID EYELINER. I can’t even deal with it. I get my first eye perfectly straight, and then I end up getting rushed into finishing, thinking I’m going to be late. When I mess it up, I realize how I would have been fine, but then I have to go hurry because I actually AM running late. I hate liquid eyeliner. But it looks so cute!!
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I really love, love
eos. I know literally everyone raves about it. But it keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day. And the mint one smells like heaven.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
My tweezers. I haven’t plucked my eyebrows in so long, it’s embarrassing to even say the time out loud. It’s gotten so bad my sister will start saying, “OH MADDY! GET RID OF THAT UNIBROW!!” *I would like to point out she is kidding, it isn’t that
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Mascara. It’s kind of a stupid one, but mascara always pulls me together. If there is one thing I need to have on to walk out of the house, it’s mascara. Otherwise my eyelashes look so tiny.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
A bold jawline and cheekbones. God, it’s so freakin’ hot. I know for a fact everyone is tired of me saying this everyday, but they are adorable. Especially is the guy has dimples and wears glasses. It’s like he’s nerdy and attractive.
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
The naked palette urban decay. God I love them, but they are so expensive.